Sunday, September 12, 2010

On fire!

   As per my goals, I am back with another blog post! Do you like the look of the blog? They have a fancy new app where you can design and backgroud of your blog. I really wanted an image of my own work but the file was too big. I need to play around with it more.
    This week I made a Dual color bath mat. I found a new way to cut strips of cloth which in the long run I think saves time and there seem to be fewer threads sticking out of the mat. I sold the other one I made last week to a woman in Santa Barbara and she seemed interested in possibly buying another one if she liked the first alright. Whether she does or doesn't I just really felt the need to make another mat. Here are some pictures of the finished product:

   I am on fire because I have already finished my product for this week! And I took pictures! I haven't uploaded them to my laptop yet but hopefully I will get that done in the next couple of days. For now I will bid you all good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment